Friday, December 15, 2006

とほほ。。。 oy vey....

I think I haven't translated for close to three weeks now. It's not that I don't like the assignment but the fact that I am currently too busy with my work to bother with it. However, I am trying to practice drawing manga, and my friend gave me an early Christmas present last night, which turned out to be ten types of toner. I was happy that she is encouraging me to continue with my hobby, but there was a slight a bit of a problem.

She doesn't read manga.

Well... except once for Death Note. Due to this, she gave me what she considered to be a "cool" toner instead of useful gradiation ones that I asked her to get. "Cool" turned out to be butterflies, and all sorts that you'd find in shojo mangas that authors wanted to fill a white space with. Not really practical for shonen mangas I'm currently working on....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home