Thursday, December 21, 2006

OMG

I suck majorly in scanning. I scanned two pages of mangas I created in order to edit in computer, only to find out that I need editing in order to edit the file. I didn't know why books kept on mentioning to scan "line art" instead of finished (the one on the tone step already).... When I try to erase grey parts, I erase toner instead! Arrrrgh! Ok.... I am talking in an alien language. Must stop doing that....

However, no matter how much I contemplate on how to use tones that my friend gave me for Christmas, I can't figure out how. Yes... it's a cool background graphics, but ones that are hard to use.... I still need to figure out her Christmas present and her birthday's so... should I create one of those manga drawing with her tone and give it? I wonder if it's ok....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home