Thursday, February 22, 2007

rotting my brain O〇o( ゚ ρ ゚ )ボーーーー

Today's caffeine consumption:

1 cup Earl Grey Tea
1 sip of Jasmine Tea

This is my little break (procrastination) from work before I get back to it. Ugh.

I tried out that new Starbucks Seattle Latte sold in Japanese convenience store yesterday. Not bad for a prepacked drink but I prefer the ones sold in the real store.... Ah... the warm cup with fluffy white foams and everything.... (shakes head)

No. I must stop my latte addiction for all! I will be free of any dependence of substance, live free and happily everafter!!!

But, wait....


Let's see.... I have 360 yen in my wallet.


No! Must not be tempted. I am strong willed. I am....


Er...

Er... I will quit....

Ahem, perhaps... tomorrow.

Off to a coffee break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home