Sunday, January 21, 2007

another drawing...


© 2007 waterdroplet
Click the graphic above to enlarge it
上の画像をクリックして大きくしてね。


It took me two days (actually 1.5 days), inspired completely out of blue... I still need to practice other characters. Well, this is the main character of my manga from now. I used mostly felt tip pen (.Too), and I used a little patch of screen tone only around the left eye. I managed to draw this nicer than last time since I used tracer box : p. Therefore, I was able to draw this character facing right. Yes... I cheated since I can't draw well when the character's facing in an opposite direction.

これは二日(本当は1.5日)かかって描いた。 また、オリジナルの物。まだまだ他の人物像をかかないとねー。まぁ、これが今から描く漫画の主人公です。ぺん(.Tooの)で殆ど描きました。トーンを使ったのは、左目のほんの少しの所だけ。ライトボックスで下地を原稿用紙に移したので右に向いてる顔を描けました! 右向きに描くのは、まだまだ下手なので。。。少し猫の手(ライトボックス)を借りました。

1 Comments:

At 5:30 AM, January 23, 2007, Blogger Akika said...

Cool! With your talents with drawing, you should definately get started on projects like writing children's books! it seems like you like a kind of unique character and a unique plot. i can help make suggestions with special effects (@.@) or i can listen to yours! ideas for plot that would be agreeable... i have one! there is a cute top from Czech, one that bounces up and down because of the spring it has. wooden toy. there can be a boy who gets this toy and the story can be told from the toy's perspective- the boy takes the toy to many places. little subtle changes in facial expression for the toy could be quite amuzing. what do you think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home