Monday, January 15, 2007

Oy vey....

Another year began nice and smooth, and it seemed all like it on Fri. It was the day of my work place's New Year's party. The day began with me corrupting my colleague's morals by convincing her not to drive but have a drink with me (the restaurant had all-you-can-drink option for two hours). At a party, I drank three cocktails for the first time(one was called *blush* sex on the beach... where everyone in my lab had a sip) and had a sweet consequence of sleeping like a pig and having a very upset stomach (i.e. hangover) on the next day. Swearing never to do it again, but well... I got drinks worth the price I paid. : p


p.s. I had a miso soup made with boar meat last weekend for the first time in my life. It's a year of the boar, and we are into the season where you can get those meat in a country side of Japan (i.e. within 30 minutes of where I live). It was oink oink yummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home