Friday, January 05, 2007

Haaaaaaaaapppppppy New Years!!

明けましておめでとうございます!
Oi... perhaps late by 4-5 days? Oh, well. I started my work yesterday after a week of being a couch potato but jump straight into a 3 day weekend holiday! Yay!

Anyway, I have a little confession. I bought a newly published manga, Tegami Bachi or Letter Bee. I happened to see its ad on subway, and since the drawing was so cute, I was so tempted. Then, I found out that I had some money left in 図書カード(book card) with me still which I got for free. Therefore, I bought it with only 11 yen(~10 cents). It had a great art (used mostly ink instead of tone like 07Ghost). Good book to practice drawing.

I am in a good mood anyway. I showed my older brother over the holiday about my first attempt in manga and tones, and what he said was: "Is that really done by you?"
Ok... I wonder if it was a compliment or vice versa.... Once I make a one-shot, I will post it on the other blog. The only problem I have with it is that I still can't draw clothing and male characters tend to look so similar, and I want it to make more male like instead of feminine like most stupid mangas. Ok... perhaps it wasn't just one problem, but it will do for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home