Friday, March 23, 2007

cell phone's T9 malfunction ( ̄■ ̄;)!? 携帯のT9機能不全 

T9 typing function on cell phones are useful, but it can land the user with a bit of trouble.

(▼∀▼)sneer

It's abrupt to say this, but I love to eat stews and hot pots. Therefore, when I was trying to make a point with others about whether to eat tounyuu nabe* (soy milk hot pot) at home or simply eat out, I wrote on my text mail,

"Watashi wa, tounyou nabe ga tabetai!!!"

translation:
"I want to eat glycosuria hot pot!!!"

The stupid T9 typing function changed tounyuu (soy milk) to tounyou (glycosuria).


Oi... It resulted in us eating out.

*Tounyuunabe (soy milk hot pot)


This Japanese site (unfortunately in Japanese) has a nice recipe for this (although I didn't use it). I simplified it a bit here:

Serves 4 people
1L of 100% Soy milk (no added ingredients)
600 ml of fish/kelp broth (fish broth is made from bonito and other fishies)
a bit of soy sauce, mirin, salt to taste
vegetables such as mizuna, mitsuba, etc. or Chinese cabbages, carrots, shiitake
chicken (thigh or breast meat)
tofu
green onions

cook them on low heat. Eat. Yum.

携帯のT9機能も便利だが、最低な結果を生み出す事もある。

(▼∀▼)ニヤリッ

突然だが、私は、鍋料理が好きだ。その為、外食するか、家で豆乳鍋を食べるか交渉している間、こう書いてしまった:

「私は、糖尿鍋が食べたい!!!」

しまった。 結局、外食することになった。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home