Friday, March 09, 2007

a weird nightmare

Dreams consist of broken pieces of unconsciousness in one's mind. Although it is a reality in the dream world, they often consist of absolute nonsense in the real world.


I had a nightmare last night. Since all of them are not realistic and based purely on my imagination, I consider any dreams as nightmares when they are too confusing.

The parts of nightmare I remember are these:
I was standing alone on a beach. An endless white sand, and there were mountains of glaciers before me. It used to be a sea, but everything became frozen. But, I wasn't cold at all and wearing T-shirt. To prove the point that they were made of ice and not plastic, emperor penguins were standing on top of them.

Then, the scenery changed completely to my neighborhood. Penguins were running way before me, and no matter what, I could never be faster than them. I had no idea why these plump slow folks were blobbing and running faster than me, but it was not a laughing matter. A stampede of fat penguins and a human. There was a huge roar and a big crashing wave of hot spring charging behind me. A tsunami. However, luckily, just as I reach the hill near my house, the wave recedes, and I am safe with penguins. Then, the whole dream repeated once more before I woke up this morning.

When I woke up, the first thing I thought was,
What the hell.

One of my family members said that it was a dream about global warming.
Uh... really? I don't think I was thinking that much.

1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, March 09, 2007, Blogger Akika said...

You know what they say about nightmares and what they tell you about your psyche at that time? It is telling you that you are just having a nightmare. Smiliar concept with people-i.e. blokes- who believe they have 'supernatural' sized hand... what they simply have is 'supernatural' sized hand... not a 'supernatural' sized down there. anyway, say hi from me if you see that emperor king in your dream again ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home