Wednesday, February 28, 2007

( ̄Д ̄;;

I have good news and a bad news.

Good: I will be off to a hiking trip this weekend. Yay! Off to a southern Japanese island where the anime film, Princess Mononoke, was based upon. Therefore, it's probably pretty good besides its "32 days worth of rain in one month" reputation



bad news: I slept in the wrong way this Sat. This means that I have this constant pain in every joints surrounding neck, head, and shoulders for the last few days. Another problem relating to this is that I live in Japan. Therefore, I have to give a casual greet with a slight bow on streets or at my work place. Unfortunately, I forget each time that I have that condition until after doing it. Therefore, I probably look like a chicken pecking on its feed or an ogre, smiling at the same time grimacing from throbbing pain.

Scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home